Phase 1 - Understand your business and your needs. What is the goal? What problems are we trying to solve? What are the constraints? What decisions are we trying to make? What information do we need to make key decisions?
Phase 2 - Design and implement a solid foundational system that can help make your business more productive today, while building the ground work for greater gains in the future.
Phase 3 - The fun part... System integration and automation... Paperless operations, Decision support... the ability to forecast and perform.
Implementation & Optimization Services
- Manage the implementation of a new system
- Re-implement or improve existing systems
- Design efficient transactional flows
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and redundant systems
- Integrate disparate systems
- Improve the order fulfillment process
- Reduce lead times
- Reduce late orders
- Reduce excess inventory
- Reduce the organizational noise
- Identify key performance indicators
- Design systems that provide critical information
- Ensure data integrity